Back to School Checklist
Like us on Facebook
Sign up for our new online directory
Choose a volunteer position
Set up a monthly donation
Deep Creek Damascus K-8 School is home to a unique blend of more than 400 students in kindergarten through 8th grade in the Gresham Barlow School District. Our Parent Teacher Organization is a 501c3 certified non-profit organization and all donations are tax deductible. As school budgets continue to get slimmer, our PTO is looked upon to supplement funds for educational materials and services needed for teachers to maintain the basic standard of education. Additionally the PTO supports the following programs:
- Field trips
- Grant requests for teachers which last year included a portable score board, gym equipment, money to replace, clean, and repair band instruments, smart tvs for the cafeteria, graphing calculators for all middle schoolers to use, a color printer for the school library, and more.
- Technology/software and computers for labs and classrooms
- School-wide house program. To foster collaboration and community between all the grades
- Books for the library and classrooms
- After School athletics and intramurals
- Team Awesome (6th-8th grade incentive program)
- Family activities
- 5th and 8th grade promotions
- Hardship fund
- Much more
Connect with the DCD Community by registering for the DCD Directory
Include your family in the DCD directory and connect with fellow DCD families. Stay in-the-know with the PTO newsletter, learn about volunteer opportunities, and donation needs online in one spot. Our goal is to save time, and work together with families more smoothly!
You will be prompted to login. If you already have a Membership Toolkit account login
with another organization, you can use the same log-in here.
PTO General MeetingS
The PTO meets the second Wednesday of every month at 6:30pm in the DCD library. Join us to learn about upcoming events, activities, and budget distribution. Follow us on Facebook to stay up to date.
sign up to receive automatic updates